Friday, October 7, 2011

The Gumption Seminar

I am honored once again to be invited by CityIndex as an invited guest speaker. I remember the last time round, I was sharing about my K Wave, K Mind and K Turn. This time, it would be something totally different. I shall reveal more on that day.

The details of the seminar is as below:

Date:     22 October 2011 (Saturday) and 23 October 2011 (Sunday)
Time:     0930 to 1230
Venue: 6 Battery Road,
#40-06,
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT)

Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following format.

Subject: Attending RonaldK Gumption Seminar
Contents of email: I want to attend RonaldK Gumption Seminar. Please kindly register me.

Or alternatively you can call at 6826 9974 to register.

Registration online will be much faster than phone. Spaces are limited, so register before seats are taken up.


Ronald K