Saturday, October 8, 2011

Noble Group - The New Stratagems



While many of the public might still be bullish yesterday, I had already spotted a K Turn and started to short down. To me, there was too much buying excitement that the market was feeding to the public and I knew once gain, I need to capitalize on that opportunity to kill that excitement. The nexus created by the supply was obvious to warrant me a short.

Yesterday I had booked all my profits for all my longed positions, while a fan of mine was telling me that he longed Kepland, I can only judiciously and laconically reply and said that I can't advise and had booked all my profits. As stated on my disclaimer, I don't give investment/trading advise. You have to depend on yourself and do your due diligence.

I shorted Noble because I saw BBs unloading action being discernible. I tried a new strategy of mine to see it if works and yes it did. This strategy was to short at safe price instead of the day high price. I am beginning to fall in love with safe price rather than high/low price. It's absolute infallible because of the high degree of it accuracy and it's effectiveness. I shall share more on my Gumption Seminar. As this is an experiment, I had to cover my Noble shorts on the same day. Nevertheless it was a success and I shall continue to experiment a few more rounds.

I am preparing my powerpoint slides for the Gumption Seminar and if you are inspired to be an astute trader or a bright investor, this seminar is for you. I will try my best to fill in the missing ingredient in your trading/investment journey.

Ronald K