Tuesday, October 18, 2011

STI - Doldrums


While I was shorting all the way since last week, I cut some small losses along the way, took some profits on my operation with both long and shorts, today is the day I look to recoup all those mini losses plus huge profits. With STI up so much yesterday and I was still looking to short? Some people might think I must be insane, however, when I saw DBS, KepCorp and other big caps behaving so bearishly, I knew I have to short it or I shall regret today. It took me gumption to do it, of course it comes with conviction and confidence.

I am looking to add on to my list of shorts today. I will short on the turn using my proprietary K Turn. Many people say K Turn is the most powerful. However, without the K Mind and K Wave, the odds of having a greater percentage of winning would be greatly reduced. Now, the big question is are we still in a uptrend or continue the bearish downtrend? I knew this answer all along when STI was at 2560. I envisaged a big rally when I made my calls last month and I know how it will end since I knew what the masterminds are trying to accomplish . For those who took the effort to come to my seminar, I won't disappoint you. I will share more during that gumption seminar. 

Ronald K