Wednesday, October 5, 2011

STI - Key Reversal


While I am firm on my analysis when STI hits 2560, I am hitting the bull's eye again. STI indeed touched 2559 and rebounded all the way up until the noon where everything started to tank again. I knew what was going on but I decided to keep mum because I never wanted to cause anyone to lose money. Put it this way, my trading style suits me and it might not suit you. I love to test the market myself and do my cutting losses and that might not appeal to others, so the best is take every advice with a pinch of salt and do your own analysis. The final blow out to 2630 is totally understandable. This is to put the public off and beget them to liquidate more. While in my seminar I said the levels in STI to watch out for are 2560 and 2330, this is truly one of its kind where it did touch 2560 and rebounded! Now, can anyone tell me who can give precise levels and thereafter the market react accordingly? This week, I already gave two, one at 2627 and 2560. Both to me are very accurate and succinct to the point. I think I had caught the bottom once again and this is not the first time I had done it. I need not prove anything to anyone and I take negative feedback as a channel to improve myself further. Those who had been following me closely shall know.

Yesterday, I believe it's the start of a reversal. Today I believe it's the start of rising upwave. Y'all can decide for yourself to long or to continue to short. Happy trading.

Ronald K