Thursday, October 6, 2011

STI - Small Lesson, Big Reward





On Oct 4th, 2011, my student SMSed me about the direction of the market and I told him I expect a rally soon. Did I longed the market on Oct 4th, 2011? Oh yes I did! Did I cut some losses? Oh yes I did too! Woohoo, remember what I said in the seminar, I love cutting losses, because everytime I cut loss, I have a rough idea of what is going to happen. True enough, I am rewarded big time from the market. Now, a lot of people asked me for tips, I wish I could help you guys but seriously, when I cut loss, no one can react as fast as I do and I hate to beget people to lose money. I will feel really bad.

Read the continued saga between me and Robin. Although he was my teacher in the past, we shared different view when in comes to trading. Did I follow him, no I didn't. Of course I respect him for this guts and feel, but in order to be successful myself, I need to be solitude when I am trading and be on the contrary. Even if my teacher says he is shorting, I got to believe in my skill and follow my own trading plan. He can only be my teacher for a while, but I need to be my master of myself. To tell you the truth, even after learning from him, I never smsed or call him for tips or which stocks to look out, I would rather lose more money to buy experience. I still have some mental impediments within myself that I need to overcome and I am slowly practicing towards it. It's only for me to know and for you to guess.

For those who wants to get to know my teacher Robin, you can send me an email. I will try to arrange a session with him. However no promises because he is a super super big trader and is very busy but I will try my best.

Ronald K