Thursday, November 17, 2011

STI - Pestilence

With almost a strong closing in STI yesterday, today we shall witness the propitious atmosphere turned pestilence.

Many people had been asking me, should I short/long? Have you out of your short/long? What is the price you entered and exit? etc.. Well, during the trading session, I zip in and out many times, sometimes I am very short term like 30mins, and sometimes I cut losses within 5mins, how am I going to respond to every single one? More importantly, I don't have time. The market is a dynamic place as it moves fast up and down. I need ample focus and concentration to make quick decision and watch for activities and I have a day job to attend. A gentleman used to tell me, the gap between a tipster and the receiver of the tips is the timeframe difference. If I give a tips to buy at $1, and if it drops to $0.95 in the next few hours or mins, I have to be responsible, which of course I would feel bad. Morale of my point is, if you wish to find tips on my blog, I am sorry to disappoint you, because you won't find it. However, if you wish to learn and know the outlook, this site is for you. I used to act on tips when I was under Robin, however when Robin was out or had already cut loss, I was still pinning on hopes which cost me thousands of dollars. That was in the past and it shall be history forever. I am sharing my honest experience with you so you won't follow the same path as me. More often, those "inside" tips will break a man more quickly than famine which proved to be fatal.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator