Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hyflux - Game Over?


On Dec 30th 2011, I said I love this stock at this juncture because I believe there was still further upside as Hyflux still had room to rocket, http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2011/12/hyflux-bull-charged.html I blogged about it and everyone saw it. Raymond called me 2 days later for some discussion and I told him about Hyflux too and I believe he bought the next day and profited from it. On Jan 3rd 2012, I posted that I was out of Hyflux. http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2012/01/gmg-great-activity-what-volume.html I did not state any reasons but if one would to know how I trade, and if I exited a trade, that most probably I saw shorting/selling taking place. There is no reason for me to exit a trade if I see much more profits ahead.

Can anyone spot the turn in Hyflux? I posted on FB and have yet to received any replies/answers. Why was the turn Jan 3rd 2011 and why when STI was bullish yesterday, Hyflux did not run further? Till now, no one can give me an answer. If you are interested to know, you can email me.

So today where is Hyflux? You can judge from the chart itself. So is the game really over for Hyflux? I don't know the answer but short term wise I am not looking at this stock anymore. Will it turn to the upside? I also don't know until I see BBs trying to buy in again. Whatever it is, I think Hyflux needs to take a breather first before any upmove is possible. However before it starts to breakout again, I shall be in before anyone else. Stay tune for more updates. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator