Friday, January 13, 2012

Hyflux - The Renewed Activity




On January 5th 2012, when Hyflux broke to a day low of 1.23, a lot of people thought the game was over in Hyflux. I for one knew what was happening. Of course, I did not made a buy call that day because I knew Hyflux's activity will be renewed but not on that day or the next few days. The next few days, if one would to trade Hyflux, there would be a lot of doubts as to whether this stock would trend higher. Everytime a purchase was made, sellers looked to push prices down and there will be a lot of psychological mind games to endure.

Yesterday before market closed, a friend of mine called me and I told him hyflux will be ready today and true enough, we witness a surged in price today. Those who bought today, it will be much safer and from a psychological point of view, it was not so stressful. The question is how do I know it was yesterday? Interested parties can email me.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator