Thursday, January 19, 2012

Mewah - The Calculated Breakout





On Jan 16th 2012, I told one of my friend I longed Mewah because I saw heavy BBs buying. On 17th 2012, I smsed and alerted Robin about Mewah readiness to breakout soon. On 18th 2012, I emailed another friend of mine and told him Mewah will breakout today if Dow was green last night. And so today did we see a breakout in Mewah today? Of yes we did, if one read my post this morning, he/she would have made it. http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2012/01/sti-panic-again.html

I was sneakily dissecting the BBs' move in Mewah for this long waited breakout today. Although the closing was not strong, but I still made profits. From here on, I know what's the next move the BBs are planning ahead in Mewah. I will share it during my Market Outlook 2012 seminar. Seats are based on first come first serve basis, be there or you shall regret.

Interested parties, can email me first.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator