Tuesday, January 17, 2012

STI - Rebound


We shall see a rebound today. Was yesterday a panic? To some stock it was and I had already loaded some. Some others were very resilient and some were very weak. When I saw force selling yesterday, it became more obvious what the BBs were trying to achieve. I don't back test data but I speculate and look into the future.

Jack, it was great you loaded some stocks yesterday too!! Let's watch the show later.

UPDATE 17/1/2012 9:16PM. 


I was on leave today because I knew a rebound will happen today. So after placing my trades yesterday, I was out on shopping spree today. I didn't really watch any charts except answering a few comments/emails. So did we witness a rebound, oh yea we did. I am glad that a lot of people made money out of my blog. It's great to hear that and hope you guys can recover any losses in the past and profit always. I got got word from the organizer, the seminar will be in Feb. It shall be sold out, so once I post it on my blog, register fast or seats will be taken up. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator