Monday, January 16, 2012

STI - Short/Mid Term View


After spotted the K turn on STI on Dec 20th 2011 http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2011/12/sti-k-turn.html at the bottom, what's STI next direction and where would it end? On Sat, I already posted on my blog that I knew where would it end and how would it end. Some people might say I am lucky and I am gambling. Well, I have not seen anyone or forums or blogs that give precise turns and levels that can tell me what the BBs is doing or where would the rally/decline ends. As I said, till now I have not met anyone that can tell me when is a stock ready to move or what is the top or bottom of a certain stock/index. You can verify the history and the track record of my blog and see how many K turns I spot and predicted. It's not in the middle, but always on the top/bottom and the market would then either decline/rally accordingly. Moreover I even shared to everyone during my last seminar on Oct 2011 that STI would hit 2900-2910 before we see a drop. Those who attended, ya'll shall be my witness. http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2011/10/gumption-seminar-recap.html

If you can't wait for my seminar before I reveal, give Gill a call at 6826 9974 and tell him that you can't wait for Ronald K's seminar. I believe he will do something about it. Alternatively, you can also email Anthony at anthony.lim@cityindexasia.com and tell him that you want a seminar by Ronald K ASAP. He will arrange all the logistics to get this seminar going.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator