Thursday, January 26, 2012

STI - Surprise

What a turnaround surprise it was yesterday. The market was in a one way rocket and broke many so called "resistance" levels that many people called it. I for one never watch support and resistance, because they are simply just an old indicator which many people use. If it is so great, then the market should have reacted. Like a down fall, the market will break all support and in a bull market the market will penetrate all resistance.

Before reaching the targeted level for STI, I already had a target level where the BBs will put out shorts and take profits. I had shared that with my students and I will share it during my seminar. And I believe that level shall be the top for STI where the BBs will secretly created more excitement with a sneaky agenda.

Anyway, today we might see some reactions. I realized after many years of trading, to make the big money is to be patience and short at a major turn and hold on till another turn is about to form again. There is no point of trading everyday if one wants to make the big money. Of course, if one wants to practice his/her skills, then trading everyday will train the mind to be more solidify.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator