Friday, February 17, 2012

Enlightenment and Philosophy


Many people asked me how I know Mewah was going to rally the next day or so and how do I know? My answer was actually very simple. I experienced losses first, understand why I cut losses, be fearless and emotionless then have the conviction and confidence to punt back into the stock. I don't THINK why I made a loss, but I only blame it for my own actions and continue to move forward. To many people, they can't do it because confidence was lost and morale went down to the drain. However, fear and emotion is not in my dictionary. They are just feelings, it comes and it disappears.

I am not a magician nor a super trader, I am just a normal person like you do. Of course, what I had been through in my life made me a stronger and mentally tougher person. I don't ask anyone for tips, I don't ask God to give me anything, but I ask God for inner theme. I don't ask my teacher Robin for directions or why his method doesn't work on me, but I pay my own money to buy experience and losses to understand the game better. Just when everyone thought that charts are the most powerful tool for detecting BBs, I came up with a new strategy of detecting BBs without charts and to me, this is an artless art. Of course, I don't know how many people believed me, but those who seen it themselves was stunned. How did I discover this method again? Was anyone willing to teach me? Was anyone sharing? I don't think so. I learnt it by losing more money so to gain knowledge. However, I will share on my next seminar IF any. I can charge a fee, but I decide to give it free. I don't have time for everyone and I can't please everyone. My time is limited and I have no time for long explanation. When I shared in my seminar, if you grasp it, then it's great, but if you don't I can't help it either because if everything is simple then no one needs to work anymore. Everything is already free and what should one ask for more? If you think I am not sharing, refrain yourself from my seminar or blog. If you dislike me so much, why still visit my blog everyday and come for my seminars? I am going to make sure IF I am holding a seminar again, I will have more stringent controls during the registration process.

Look at the $10k losses on my Mewah, I was practicing a new skill and in the midst I paid some tuition fee. Who gave me sympathy when I made a loss? Can one go through the same process as me and don't feel a tinch of sadness and pain when they took a huge loss? I doubt so because when most people starts to make huge losses, their senses turned wild and became more eager to make back more money. That's fatal because the "eager" and "want" are the intangible elements which would tantamount to more huge losses. The only way is to learn to let go and start all over again. I am not rich and my account size is not very huge. I grow it from a small account to something I think it's acceptable today. So my point is, always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it. To me, that's the road to success.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator