Monday, March 12, 2012

Capitaland - Profits Secured


Just when I thought the market is due for a breakdown again, it did not happen. However the overall market is still weak as of now. I wanted to short SGX and SembMar but did not because of their manipulated bid/sell price. SGX, I saw it was trading at 6.84/6.81 which was a total put off for me, so I went to short Capitaland. I made $2200 today, all in all it was a good day. I will decide if I would take a position maybe at the later part of the day.

Look at Ezion now, imagine I did not run fast enough on Friday, I could have been trapped inside and running onto losses now!! The best course of action is to run when things are not acting right and DON'T have target price in your mind! Don't be a naked deer and let the hunters shoot you!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator