Friday, April 20, 2012

GLP - The Short Selling Process






On April 5th, I had called for a short in GLP http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2012/04/glp-price-flushing.html however I had already covered that short as the market swings up and down and I had to made adjustments so as to protect my profits and avoid any necessary reactions along the way.

On April 17th, I started short selling GLP again because I saw BBs doing it so I just followed their activity, however this time round I got in at many prices along the way as my impatience started to set in. I could have made much more money if I have the patience to hold it through but I did not so I did not make as much as I thought I would. To me patience is the most important thing in trading, if you had eternal patience, money will come looking for you.

So now, before even GLP appeared in TOP Volume today and yesterday, I was already starting to short as I got my timing right using my K Time theory. GLP now as I blog is 2.03/2.04 and I had secured another load of profits. Also, I want to congrats my student for following his conviction on this counter. So what made me short GLP before the public sees it and why are the BBs are shorting selling this counter? Interested parties can email me.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator