Tuesday, April 17, 2012

SMS - A Dedicated Service

I am thinking of setting up a SMS service to cater all my followers who wants to follow my calls precisely. For instance, if I see a counter that is due for correction/rally, I would give the price to enter and the cut loss price. On the profit taking price, I will give however, it might or might not reach there as profit taking is really depending on oneself. Because we all know, the market swings up and down. If you see 5000 dollar profit and you think it's enough, you can take it. But if you did not take it and it go against your way then you will feel very wasted. This is just a thought and by doing this service, one is able to follow my calls almost in real time manner.

For instance, look at biosensor today, it crashed, so a sample of my sms will be like

Short Biosensor.

Entry price: 1.55

Cut loss: 1.57

Profit taking: 1.45

Of course, if I were to do this service, I am charging a monthly fee to it. It won't be very expensive as compared to my course. This is not tips but just personal calls on what I observed in a particular counter during the day

Interested parties, you can email me and say that you are interested. If the interest is great, I shall proceed with this plan so everyone is able to follow me.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator