Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Capitaland - The Art Of Appearing In Top Volume





I am trying out a new strategy and theory again. After losing tens of thousands of dollars on May 7, 2012, I told myself I am confident to find a stock that will appear in top volume before any public sees it. I had done that with CapMallsAsia and I did it again in Capitaland. In my seminar, I shared and told everyone that when a stock appeared in Top Volume, it tells you something, it's either increased selling or buying. But what I am trying to achieve is try to either sell before everyone else or buy before everyone else and before it appeared in top volume, that will giving me a trading edge so that when the public sees it, they can help me to either whack the price higher or push the price lower. When a stock appears in top volume, it's not too late to sell or buy, but the risk is higher as one would need to get in at the correct timing and price, agree?

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator