Thursday, May 31, 2012

ChinaMinZhong - The Amazing Crash


Looking at ChinaMinzhong when I first posted on April 18th, it had crashed amazingly thereafter. So if one shorted, he would be rich. So I when I made my analysis that we won't see 1.68 in the near term again, the BBs just keep putting out shorts in a linear fashion where there was no recovery to the upside.
http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2012/04/china-minzhong-trust-chart-not-reports.html

I am a dilettante in the area of BBs. When I see a report from analysts, I am cautious of their motive. When someone tells me news, I treat all news as bad news. When someone gives me a tip, I listen and put aside. I only trust the charts because it records the footprints of the BBs which is the truth that all matters.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator