Monday, May 28, 2012

The Father of All Big Boys Seminar Update

Due to the super overwhelming response, there is only the Sunday slot left. Even so, not many slots were left on Sunday, so it's either you register it or miss it. The Saturday slots were FULL HOUSE and seats were taken up like hot cakes. So if you are planning to attend, you can do so only on June 10th (Sunday). I just met up with Gill and he told me that there is going to be more surprises in this seminar. I appreciate his thoughts on making this seminar a special one. Gill, I just want to say thank you for all the things you did! Appreciate it with many thanks!


ONLY SUNDAY SLOTS LEFT
Date: 10 June 2012 (Sunday)
Time: 0930 to 1130
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd 6 Battery Road #20-01 Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT)


Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following format.

Subject: Attending RonaldK "The Father of All Big Boys" Seminar

Contents of email: I want to attend RonaldK "The Father of All Big Boys" Seminar. Please kindly register me. I am attending the one on June 10th. Thanks Gill for getting RonaldK once gain to hold a seminar. I appreciate your time and effort.


Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator