Monday, May 28, 2012

The Father of All Big Boys Seminar

Free The Father of All Big Boys Seminar.

Please send email to register with Gill. 

This seminar will be different from all other seminar as I will be touching on sensitive topics that one won't find in textbooks. The last seminar was a success, but this one is not to be missed. I have already got people booking 3 months back just to come and listen, so if you missed this one, I don't know when I am opening it again. Might be my last one with Cityindex. For those who are registering, you got to thank Gill for his effort and time for organizing one. Without him, there will be no seminar to interact and share, so one must be appreciative for the work he had put in. This is first come first serve, so if all seats are taken up, then there is nothing I can do, so make sure you register fast.

The details of the seminar is as below:


Date:     9-10 June 2012 (Saturday and Sunday)
Time:     0930 to 1130
Venue:       City Index Asia Pte Ltd 6 Battery Road #20-01 Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT)

Please note, SAT and SUN are the same topics. I am catering for 2 days because the last one was just fully packed with people standing up so I know I need to hold 2 sessions. So find one sessions that suits you, they are the same. If you are attending on June 9th, please indicate it in the email. The same goes for June 10th. Kindly follow simple instructions else you will be giving more work to Gill only. You can bring your friends along, just indicate to Gill their names and email address preferably. 

Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following format.

Subject: Attending RonaldK "The Father of All Big Boys" Seminar

Contents of email: I want to attend RonaldK "The Father of All Big Boys" Seminar. Please kindly register me. I am attending the one on June 9th. (or June 10th if you can't make it on June 9th) Thanks Gill for getting RonaldK once gain to hold a seminar. I appreciate your time and effort.

Or alternatively you can call at 6826 9974 to register.

Registration online will be much faster than phone. Spaces are limited, so register before seats are taken up.