Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Losses - A New Fortune




I was reading Oldman's comment on one of my blog post. I decided to openly reveal the losses I made and being honest and not hiding my mistakes. Well, to function as a human being, being honest, openly sharing my profits/losses and trades are very important because I am honestly expressing myself in all ways to prove that all humans are prone to error and no one is 100% no matter how skillful or great he/she is. Everyone loves genuineness, authenticity and openness and not sneaky, private trades, agree?

After taking a big loss that day, I knew where the market was headed to as I mentioned in my comments section that I read the chart wrongly. Every losses I made creates a new fortune and new direction for me in the market. Well, it is only money that I lost, but I still have ultra determination and confidence with my skills and experience. How did I achieve that? Read my K philosophy section. There are many quotes and everyone one of them is very important. I am constantly developing this section, so if you are feeling lousy or down, read it. It will give you new light.  http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/p/k-philosophy.html

Today, we shall witness some selling. Many are rushing to sell, however the BBs had already put out shorts yesterday when I posted that supply will overcome demand at 8.38am in the morning. http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2012/05/sti-supply-to-overcome-demand.html
To those who took the time to email me, like Joanna, pkh, Eng and many others, congrats, you shall know if there is no real buying, what shall follow next!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator