Thursday, May 17, 2012

NOL - Erratic BBs Activity


Yesterday was a super panic sell down in STI and everyone was looking to either short sell or cut losses. It was en masse chaotic. However, one stock caught my attention and that was NOL and I am only looking to long. Mind you, NOL has a strange BB, his activity is very erratic, you better read his moves correctly or you will cut loss like me. Look at my trade record. I first lost $500 bucks and later made back $1.5k. The reason I lost was very simple, because I have fear. If one read my K philosophy page, I said: "Wanting is pain, not wanting is also pain. Even if you got what you want, you are still in pain and suffering. Because once you have got it, you then live in fear of losing it. So how are you ever going to live in peace when you are fear?"


So actually it was very simple, the fear to lose caused my emotion to be triggered and subsequently, I cut loss for nothing. After taking a loss, I was not depressed or upset. I know if I fall 7 times, I will climb up 8 times and so, I remember another quote: "There is no certainty in the market, only feelings. Suffering arises, stays, then passes away. Then happiness replaces suffering - only this. Outside of this, there is nothing. We are lost people running and grabbing at feelings continuously and constantly. Feelings are not real, it only changes."


With that in my mind, I was focused, and the rest was history. So my point is whenever you take a loss or feeling low morale, go to my K philosophy page, it will sort of give you new understanding and light. I know it gives me strength and I believed in it.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/p/k-philosophy.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator