Friday, May 4, 2012

Sakari - Strong Hands




I was watching Sakari like a hawk just look out for one thing, just one thing would tell me whether this stock is in the hands of the BBs and that is the short selling process. I saw short selling from BBs and heavy liquidation from public to tell me that this stock is currently in the strong hands of the Sakari's Operator. The BBs in this stock is cunning as they scared the hell out of many public so that they can accumulate more of this stock.

At 10.21am when I was chatting with my friend, my eyes were wide wide opened, then on 10.24am, it's confirmed that the shares were in the hands of the BBs. Actually, I saw it when the price was 1.975/1.98, but I was too engrossed in that activity and messaged my friend 1-2mins later. For those who are holding this stock, I think we can expect a rally, as for how much, I need to judge because as many who followed me, I have no target price and I only react to conditions.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator