Monday, May 21, 2012

STI - K Turn





On Friday, I saw the bottom for STI, however it was very risky to go long, unless you are fast in and fast out, intraday. I prefer not to post because I know many would follow me and I will have a lot of questions later, like where is the stop loss, where is the target price etc. Today is a better day to long because there were some confirmatory signals when I posted this morning, so if you long, congrats!

Last Friday evening, I was just talking to Eng and I told him no matter what happen to the US in the night be it green or red, on Monday the Dow futures will be bright green and that is where one should go long. If Dow was red last Friday night, it was to facilitate buying for today and that's why when I saw the Dow futures green this morning, I knew I was right again and it was all planned and expected. I will introduce Eng in my seminar and you shall be amazed how much heart he has in trading! I admire his guts but more importantly his willpower.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator