Thursday, May 24, 2012

STI - Volatility Spikes


The market is having a huge volatility. Unless you know what you are doing, else the best is to stay out and not to trade. Just when you think its going up, it can come down and vice versa. I tested the market with huge lots and real money and lost therefore I know. Believe it or not is up to individual as I have a rough idea where the market is heading and I will have a position when it turns. However before that happens, my advise now is to stay out and watch. Don't trade.

See my trade record for today. Trading a stock like Noble, I know where the market is heading and trading a stock like YZJ, I know how strong/weak the demand is. I planned to share the direction only in my upcoming seminar, so if you really can't wait, email Gill and tell him I need Ronald K asap to hold a seminar.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator