Thursday, May 17, 2012

Upcoming Seminar - The Father Of All BBs

After much pondering and being asked by many brokerage houses to hold a talk, I decided to hold another seminar. I am still contemplating which brokerage house should I select. The last seminar was a success and I felt really bad because many wanted to attend but was either rejected or  because it was full house as there were no seats. I remember the room was huge, but the crowd was even larger and many had to stand up. This time round, you can expect even more crowd and I need to arrange it systematically so that everyone is able to sit down comfortably and listen. Everybody is welcomed and I am holding it for 2 days, so if one cannot make it on a Sat, they can opt to come on a Sun.

I had finished prepared the powerpoint slides and the contents I am going to deliver will mesmerize you. It took me sometime to think of what I want to talk and deliver and I am proud to tell you that it's something that you had never heard or experienced before. After the seminar, you will go like, "huh, like that also can?" I am showing an art, an art that can cost you tens and hundreds of thousands to learn which I don't think many would understand and have the confident or courage to say that "oh, so this is how the BBs manipulate the market." You can continue to use traditional stuff like vol, indicators, price action, trends, but I am sure you won't be consistently making profits like I do and have the confidence to execute big lots.

I shan't say more until that day comes. Please register once you see me posting the details on my blog. It's first come first serve basis. Come or regret.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator