Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Biosensor - The Tale Of A Breakout



Biosensor had a breakout today, the price is rising, the public is sucked in, the volume is churning. Well, all these doesn't not matter because it already happened today. On 26th June, instead of posting on my blog, I posted on a forum. I did this for a reason which I won't explain why. I was in and out of Biosensor before and after the breakout as you can see on my trade records which yields me profits. Those who are interested on why it broke out instead of tanking further, you can email me. I will supply you the answer. My answers are short and not lengthy because whatever answers I supply you was how I viewed and traded this stock. I believe simplicity in trading rather than complex and long winded reasoning.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator