Thursday, July 26, 2012

Email Of Apology


On March 23rd, I exposed an impersonator on my blog. However an hour later, I decided to remove the post and give him a second chance. On March 24th, he wrote me a letter of apology and I accepted it. Why did I do so? Because I never want to put his job and career into jeopardy as I believe everyone should be given a second chance to repent. I am not hurt or bothered by flamers because I totally understand I cannot satisfy and please everyone. If I am bothered by flamers, I could have disabled my chatbox and comments section to prevent all these, so why am I still allowing it? It is for my fellow fans to facilitate healthy discussions and sharing so everyone can learn and share opinions.  If you don't like me or have a problem with me, I can't help it, but I would rather you email or come face to face with me than being a keyboard warrior. You will have my respect for your courage.

If you try to do things behind my back, come for my free seminars, and then start spreading and flaming things which are not true that hurt my reputation, I will not hesitate to take legal action just to get you into lawsuit and put you into the limelight.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator