Thursday, August 30, 2012

Capitaland - The 10 Min Job



I think the selection of stocks is very important. Just like today, when the market came off, stocks like Noble, Olam, GLP and others were coming off at least a few pips, however for Capitaland, it's pathetic, maybe just 2-3 pips. Maybe it will come down more later, I don't know, but I prefer to secure profits and watch first.

I learnt a very important lesson here even though I made some money in 10 mins off Capitaland. It's not how much I made but I overlook something in Capitaland where it tells me that it's not the right stock to short for maximum profits today. I will always remember this lesson and moving on to my next target. Trading is not about always winning, it's about buying experience, picking up lessons and always be mindful of past experience/lessons for your future trades. Until one becomes numb of losing, he/she shall gain wisdom and enlightenment.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator