Friday, August 10, 2012

Capitaland - The Robin Ho Effect


When I called for a huge selling in Capitaland on August 7 at 9:23am, I believe I saw some BBs disposing this stock at will. When I alerted Robin and when he saw it for himself, he witnessed the power and precision of K Time. As of now Capitaland is at 3.02/3.03.

Robin at least to me is Top 1 in Singapore when it comes to the amount of volume of shares traded per month. I respect him because he trades his own real hard cash rather than trading for someone or manage other people's fund. There is a huge difference between trading your own money and trading others money. You can work in a big firm and trade and lose money so at most you lose your job if you are a bad trader, however if you lose your own money, the feeling and emotion is totally different. That's why I respect people who can show me trade records like Robin and Eng. Not only they show me trade records, they show me records with huge huge lots size.

So if you are interested to know Robin the man himself, I shall setup something for those who are coming for the preview. It's not easy to catch hold of him because his time is dedicated to the market and he has no time for other things.

Update 11.53AM, August 7th, 2012 



Capitaland's price just kept on dipping!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator