Sunday, August 19, 2012

F&N - Rigged



Hello everyone, the preview last Friday was a great session where I got to meet and interact with a lot of new people whom I have not met before and also some who were my die hard fans. It was my great pleasure to share with you my views on stocks like Cosco, CMZ, F&N and some others, the current price and it's possible direction in the short term. I hope you guys can take some time to go through my entire blog and see the trade records and sample the calls for yourself.

In my next preview, I shall show you how can you really make money in the market that is rigged for a stock like F&N by the BBs. Recent events that was happening in F&N, it's not really easy to gauge where is this stock trending because it was halt several times with "big news" always standing by. Common knowledge shows that stocks and market are indeed rigged so that the public are always the sucker class at the mercy of the BBs. The good news for us traders is there is a way we can follow the BBs activities and profit from it. I think the last quarter of 2012 will be a good trading opportunity for us as traders to take advantage of market conditions and capitalize on it. The chart is like a different language protocol that tells us the story how BBs buy/sell. It's like a piano with black and white keyboards and it takes the person who underwent training to paint a beautiful melody.

In my coming stock operation course, I am going to share with you secrets about rigging, the sights of my thought process when I take a trade and the confidence that I have when I make accurate calls on stocks and markets. One thing that I have learned throughout my speculation journey as a speculator is the believe and trust system on whether you make it or not. I am going to show you if you believe in yourself, you are going to be a winner. Like I said, if a public like me can do it, I don't see why you can't achieve the same results too.

Come for my preview this Tues and speak to me, let me share my thoughts and the painstaking journey that I went through before I discovered a sound method to track the BBs activities. Details for registration is as below:

Date: 21 August 2012
Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)

Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Stock Operator Course Preview
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator