Friday, August 3, 2012

Genting SP - K Time





Yesterday morning while analyzing the chart of Genting SP, I saw a beautiful setups by the BBs. I posted my analysis at 8:47am. http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2012/08/genting-sp-timing.html

Later at 4.01pm in the late afternoon, I saw it's readiness to move and posted on my chatbox. To me, it was storing up some energy and momentum for a breakout soon. I was confident of how the BBs were playing a waiting game with the public. Today, I saw even more bullishness in this counter during the morning where some were selling while most were buying. At 4.30pm today, the BBs finally show their hands by creating a surge in price.

I am constantly practicing my K Time strategy with different stocks because I truly believe in timing a stock readiness to move before a breakout. In that manner, my cash is not tied up for a period of time on stocks that won't move. I will book profit for Genting the moment it turns, I shall watch closely. Happy weekend :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator