Thursday, August 23, 2012

GMG - The Art Of No Volume!



In the morning, I took a 1 pip profit for GMG. Like I mentioned, it was for confidence and commission purposes. I knew that it was going to breakout today or I won't be whacking big lots. So after taking profits, the stock came off back to 0.123/0.124. I was confident from here on, it shall have another breakout and so I doubled up my lot size to 800 lots.

At 2.25pm the stock starts breaking out at blazing speed, I was aware and so I am protecting my profits first. There was no volume when I buy and the volume ONLY appeared after I was in as you can see in the picture. Will I be in for another round? I will share in the preview tomorrow. If one can read the BBs mind, he/she can spot this breakout and in my course, I shall show you how I did it.

Congrats to John!! He got it at 0.122 way before me!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator