Thursday, August 23, 2012

GMG - A Profit For Confidence


In my previews, I shared with everyone why I take profits fast. I have my own speculation plan and money management rules that I follow. In 15mins of waiting time, I managed to grab a $320 profit after commission. Now this $320 is nothing, however it shall be the money I am using to pay my commission for the next big trade I am eyeing on. So now, not only my confidence is high after making $320 but more important, commission is free for my next trade.

I am a real speculator/trader because I show my trade records and I won't shy away from it if I lost or made money. In my preview tomorrow, I shall share which counters I am whacking as I already had a few counters in my mind. Those who are coming tomorrow, I shall talk to you. So please don't be shy and introduce yourself.

Details of registration is as below:

Date: 24 August 2012
Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)

Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Stock Operator Course Preview
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator