Tuesday, August 28, 2012

KepCorp - Slippage



A public who had been following me ever since I had my first seminar that was held in September 27th 2011 is now my student. The seminar was not a preview. It's a sharing session with everyone who wanted to know market outlook and individual stocks. She told me she always wanted to be my student but the price was very costly in the past. She came for my last Tuesday preview and once the session ended, she was the first one to sign up for it since the price now is much affordable.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2011/09/market-outlook-recap.html
http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/search/label/market%20outlook

On August 24th, she smsed me and asked if she could long KepCorp and I said No! Thereafter, Kepcorp had a slippage in price and she forfended herself from being slaughtered and lossing more unnecessary money.  With that being said, I think money management plays really an important part in trading. Only the one who is able to react and switch fast, he/she shall emerge as the ultimate winner.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator