Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Preview Recap



Thanks for all who attended yesterday's preview. I believe I shared with you some stuff that shed some lights into the financial world and others that most may not talk about. I do want to apologize because as I speak, I forgot to mention about Genting and TigerAir. Truly apologize.

On another note, like I was sharing with the crowd on F&N, Sakari on my short term bearishness, today both stocks just opened lower as you can see. I am short term bearish at the moment, however I am bullish in sakari for the longer term. Buy on reaction is a better strategy, however you need to buy when the knife had already landed at the bottom and when it is ready to trend up again. Never buy a falling knife!



My course shall be starting next week and I might hold one last preview for those who are interested in signing up and for those who missed last night's preview. This time round, I shall remember to talk about TigerAir and Genting, I will keep that in mind. I will also invite Eng to share his millionaire secrets on how he made millions 3 times. I will post soon and interested parties can register.

For those who already signed up yesterday, thank you. The course material that you saw yesterday is truly one of it's kind where you won't find on the internet or any other books. It took me a few months to do it but it shall take me some hours to explain the inner working of the BBs. It shall be fun and a revelation on what you are going to learn and hear. The skills you learn is going to last you a lifetime.

Any questions can email me. Thanks :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator