Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Robin Ho - Capitaland



Today first thing in the morning, my eyes were all on Capitaland because I knew it's time for this counter to have some reaction. Timing timing timing! After watching for a while, I smsed Robin Ho who was my teacher and a person I respect the most. I alerted him that there was major selling in Capitaland and I believe he shorted big time. The rest were history. There were no entry or target price because one shall know what to do when he/she sees huge selling taking place. Do I need to tell Robin what price to enter and exit ?

In my preview session this Friday, I shall share why Capitaland was a good short today and why timing is so important. Why target price kills and why retailers like us keep losing money to the market. I don't want to create a hype that it's a must come or regret, but when Robin who is the greatest speculator of all time endorses in my ability and skill, it's definitely not something to be missed.

Update 14.23PM, August 7th, 2012



Capitaland went spiral down from 3.12!!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator