Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sakari - The Golden Advice



I remembered on my very first preview, I attracted many public, however only one asked me about Sakari and I told him the long term was very good. He told me he bought at 1.44 and was holding many lots. I also told him to just hang on to it as the price would rise. On that very same day, he did not hesitate and gave me a cheque and told me he wants to be my student. Last Saturday he emailed me and wanted to come for my final preview however he couldn't make it. He again asked my view on Sakari and I told him short term is not bad and long term is good. However by yesterday, the good news for Sakari broke in and now not only he made back all his course fees and in just one trade, he made back all his losses he incurred last year with surplus. I am going to meet him this week on my course day.

Recently what I touched all turned gold and most of what I shared all turned out to be good. Where will Sakari go from here? Tonight is the final night I shall share. Interested parties can register.

Date: 28 August 2012
Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)

Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Stock Operator Course Preview
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.



On another note, I also remembered someone asked me about HPL last Tues. I remembered telling him to take some money off from the table first. Thereafter as of yesterday, the stock came off.

Update 10.39AM, August 28th, 2012    


HPL gap down today. Watch out!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator