Monday, August 27, 2012

Sakari - Trading Halt




On my last Tuesday preview, I told everyone I am short term bearish on Sakari, however I am long term very bullish on Sakari. I still remember a gentlemen asked me long term is roughly how long and I said about 1 year. Today Sakari is on trading halt and my friend just told me that a Thai company wants to acquire Sakari. I never expect the "good news" would come out so fast. Congrats to Gordon and many others because they bought at a low price and they believed in my analysis. Gabriel, too bad, you let it go too early but not to worry, there will be another chance.

In my preview tomorrow, I am going to show everyone why I know Sakari was very bullish when I spotted way before anyone else.  I will also reveal what will happen when the trading halt is lifted and what will happen first and next. What will the BBs first do and what shall the public think. Saying and talking is hindsight, however those who interacted with me before and asked my view on Sakari during early June period should know that I already spotted the bullishness there. YL is the first one who asked me in the June period.

Tomorrow shall be my last preview and thereafter I shall start the course. In the course, I shall impart the knowledge and skills I acquired during my many years of trading to all students. The experience and pitfalls I encountered and how to avoid them. This course will shorten your learning curve and the knowledge shall be a lifetime thingy. Knowledge and experience is something money can't buy, it is the accumulation of many years of losses, trials and errors and endless emotional problems that I went through. If you are interested in the seminar, kindly register.

Date: 28 August 2012
Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)

Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Stock Operator Course Preview
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator