Wednesday, August 22, 2012

STI - Before The Breakdown


I remembered last Friday I was sharing with a crowd and I told everyone that I am bearish on STI. I still remembered I told Kiran ( a public who came for my seminar ) that he needs CFD for shorting because the market was coming down. If one wants to make big money, shorting is a better strategy than longing in terms of human psychology.

Today STI brokedown early in the morning. Did you guys observed something? When I make a call, timing is very important and when I gave someone a call, it's almost imminent to happen. It was only 2 trading days before that I gave a call in the preview and today the market brokedown. So congrats to those who came for last Friday's preview because if you acted on my calls, today you are in profits.

Finally, for those who also observed how I analyze charts during the previews, it was at blazing speed within 1-2 secs before I made my calls. I did it without drawing any lines or using any indicators. That is what I hope every student of mine can achieve. Scrap away traditional approach learn how to time his/her transaction so that buying/selling only takes place when big buyers are buying and sells when they are selling. When someone says it's impossible, make it possible and do the impossible, at least that's how I did it.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator