Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Stock Operation Preview - Thank You

As a token of appreciation for those who supported me during these past 1.8 years of blogging where you guys took your time to email me, Gtalk me, coming for my seminars and visiting my blog daily, I am giving a very special price for those who are going to sign up for my course during the preview. I now have my own company running and therefore I can teach in mass as compared to teaching 1 on 1 in the past. For those who already signed up for this Friday preview, I will show you something in Capitaland as promised where most public won't see it. As for the rest who could not make it, like I say, I need to work something with Gill out of my hectic schedule to conduct another preview maybe. I don't know when but we shall see, no promise. Once again, thank you so so much for all these years of support and patience. I am truly blessed. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator