Wednesday, August 22, 2012

TigerAir - Selling Appeared


On August 20th, I posted on my blog about some selling detected in Tiger Air. http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2012/08/trading-in-rigged-market.html

Yesterday and today, the selling appeared. Does anyone knows why? The breakout bar closed on a high note and strong, but why was I able to detect selling in that bar? I believe the way how BBs milk public is simple, public is always in for excitement and BBs are always there to kill excitement. There is no way the public can know what the BBs are doing unless he/she is trained to read their motives. It's like if everyone uses the same TA and FA then why is everyone not making money consistently? To be the top 5%, one needs to be unique and different from the rest. The old adage holds true, 95% loses and only 5% wins. So who are those 5%? You should have a clue.

This coming preview on Friday, I shall focus on TigerAir because it used to be one of my favorite stocks as it made me money in the past. I shall show why and why public is always nevertheless milk and thereafter they disappeared. Gill just informed me that there are still seats left, so register if you are interested.

Date: 24 August 2012
Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)

Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Stock Operator Course Preview
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator