Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Yoma - Top Volume Trapping?


The appearance then disappearance of Yoma in the Top Volume just leaves people flustered. It doesn't mean that if a stock appear in top volume, it's bullish/bearish. It just meant the BBs are either creating a honeypot to suck all public in so as to unload or it could mean it's ready to breakout/breakdown. Just take GMG and Yoma as examples, after appearing in top volume, the price vanishes.

I love protecting profits and that's my strategy, so on August 15th when I saw the BBs consecrating their time and effort to suck the public in to buy so that they could unload, I alerted everyone on my blog. The insurmountable impact that the BBs have on public is tremendous and detrimental. So if one were to act on it, he would have avoid many days of reaction. At least that's how I think.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2012/08/yoma-risky.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator