Thursday, September 6, 2012

A Quick Punt


Yesterday I was having a very quick chat with YL since I need his assistance on some matters. As we finished the important stuff, the topic channeled to the stock market and I told him that the Dow would rebound and go green in the night during the conversation yesterday afternoon. I was telling him it's going to be a fast punt kind where 1-2 pips you got to take profits and I believed he bought Olam at 4.45pm yesterday and experienced it himself today with profits.

Like I mentioned in my earlier posts, I am currently practicing a skill to spot every super mini reactions/rally. I don't believe there are plateaus in my dictionary, I am constantly looking for breakthrough in my speculation skills and excel in areas where others think it was impossible or did not even think it was possible before. By doing so, it gives me an extra edge against all odds.

Cuiling: YZJ is a falling knife, only long when the knife has hit the bottom. Don't long because it's cheap because the cheap can get cheaper. Only long when it is ready to go. Watch it everyday, be vigilant until you see it's readiness. Luckily during the course you asked and I asked you not to touch first, or you shall experience unnecessary reactions now.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator