Monday, September 3, 2012

Noble - A Little Profit


I was very lucky today. During the course last 2 days, I was sharing with my students why I was worried I might not be able to take profits on Noble first thing in the morning today. I also shared why I only punted 100 lots instead of my usual 200-300 lots size. True enough, the market gap down a little in the morning and I was in $1500 loss. However, learning from past experience, I need to be patient. When the market opened in the morning and when the herd was mad rushing to do silly things, I shall watch till the smoke is clear.

As time passed by, I saw Noble slowly creeping back and I knew my patience paid off. I told everyone in the course I will take a 1 pip profit and I shall keep my word. Look at my trade records and my account, it's not a demo account, it's a real trading account with profits and losses.

In my next preview which is this week, I shall show my account details so as to let all know that I am trading real money not virtual. Noble might trend higher later or it might react first, whatever it is, I am moving on and I have a peace mind now. I shall focus on my work for now as I got a lot of catch ups to do. Till then, happy trading everyone.

"Trading is not about always winning/lossing. It's about honestly expressing yourself and finding your true identifiy."

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator