Tuesday, September 11, 2012

STI - Beware Of Bulls Trap

After taking a loss yesterday, I learnt a very valuable lesson and gain a knowledgeable experienced. I knew what the market was going to do, just that I made some timing mistakes. Alerted my students to watch a stock and so I shall see how it pans out today. In my seminar, for those who opens a CityIndex account on that day, I shall share with you one stock that I think would be good for punting with low risk. I will also engage in a 1 on 1 conversation and share some stuff with you.

Today, I shall not long the market. It's very difficult to trade at the moment but still I believe the harder it is, the better for me because it tests my skill and patience. Watch out your long positions if you are holding any.

This seminar shall invite a lot of the uuhhs and ahhs because just when you think what other educators or traders are teaching is correct, I shall reveal why those are pitfalls to avoid.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator