Tuesday, September 25, 2012

STI - Possibly Opening Green

Yesterday, I saw something. I saw BBs buying instead of selling.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2012/09/sti-turning.html

Today, the market shall open possibly green I believe. However, I am still not longing the market until I see further signs of buying. The market is now trading in a tight range. It's hard to squeeze something out of nothing unless one selects a ready to gallop horse. No point trading at the moment, sit and watch is the best strategy. To preserve capital, sometimes it's best to know when to place a bet and when to take a break.

This morning when I woke up, I suddenly had an idea of what I want to share for my last preview this coming Friday. Shan't reveal too much here until the preview day itself. Interested parties can register below.

Date: 28 September 2012 Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)

Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Mind Analysis Preview
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator