Wednesday, September 19, 2012

STI - Reverse Engineering Game



In my seminar last Saturday, I showed everyone why I never short at breakdown bars. Just when everyone thought the market was coming down, I capitalized on that opportunity and went long. Also a lot of stocks went through reactions yesterday as predicted in my seminar. Today in my seminar, I shall share which stock I went long when I made my post yesterday. Everyone asked me when is the high or will the market crash, the answer is I am not sure at the moment because the market is very tricky. My best answer is trade what you see and see what you trade.

Today in the seminar, I shall reveal why the public is always losing money and why they being slaughtered over and over again because of their ignorance in the market. On top of that, I shall share something that most  should incorporate in their trading plan to maximize profits. Look at GMG after I unloaded, the stock just came off and once again I avoided yet another reaction. If that's what you inspire to be, then this preview is for you.

I got a lot of feed backs where people say I am a very short term trader, fast in and fast out. Well, the answer is yes and no. Yes because I am impatient and I want fast cash. No because if I see something that has a potential, I shall hold for a longer period. My method suits short term and swing trade. It really depends on market conditions and of course, yourself. If you are someone that can go through reactions, I can teach you to buy when GMG was at 0.12 - 0.121, however if you are someone that can't stand reactions, then you should look to profit when the stock moves higher. It really depends and everyone is different in their trading plan. In my course, I shall show you how to buy almost at the low and if you have the patience, you can ride all the way up. For me personally, I prefer to take profits along the way.

So come for my preview and talk to me, if I am able to help you, I will.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator