Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Final Preview For September

I will hold a final preview for the course before starting the official stock operation course in October. For those who already signed up, I want to say thank you and I shall guide you towards detecting BBs and their insidious movements from the chart. For those who are interested in attending the final preview, please kindly register for it from the details and instructions above. In this final preview, I shall do something different. I haven't thought about it but I will reveal on that day itself. As for those who are interested to sign up for the course, kindly email or speak to me on the preview date itself.

Date: 28 September 2012 Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)

Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Mind Analysis Preview
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator