Thursday, October 4, 2012

BBs Operation Campaign Preview

In this preview, I shall share my years of experience and talk about BBs' Operation and their Campaign. I am not going to do too much powerpoint talking but instead show you real live operations and campaigns that made me money. I prefer to speak with the flow than to go through stagnant and boring slides. This is a preview definitely not to be missed. If you want to know how BBs work and how they operate the market, kindly follow instructions below to register:

Date: 9th October 2012 Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)

Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending BBs Operation Campaign Preview
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator